Hello from central Europe

Welcome aboard. Nice collection of guns.
Hi sir,
I have been collecting them for a while. Especially happy to have Winchester 1894 in 38-55 Win manufactured in 1903 in original shape. Second one is Browning 1886 in 45-70 Gov. manufactured in 1986. As a child I always dreamt of Winchester lever action rifle as John Wayne had :).
Regards.
 
Sagura, welcome! I'm British but I married a Croatian girl. Shoot a 7x64 myself as well
 
Sagarua, do you have any stories and or photos of previous hunts that you would be willing to share with us?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,834
Members
169,185
Latest member
themozartlab
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top