Hello from Cardiff

Ridgedog

AH member
Joined
Aug 2, 2014
Messages
26
Reaction score
5
Hi,used to live in Zambia,did a little bit of lechwe hunting and sum other small game in the bush.I would like to keep an interest so this I suppose ,is one of the places to be.
 
Welcome to the forum.
Where did you stay and when did you leave?
 
Did not take long for a Zambian resident to find you.

Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH Ridgedog!
 
Welcome to Ah, Ridgedog !
 
Welcome to AH Ridgehog.
 
Welcome! I'm sure we would all like to hear your stories.
 
Welcome to AH! Please share some pics of your hunts.
 
No,I havent been back there since.Might maybe early next year I used to tag along to the parks in the mid 90s, when they had culls, .I was still a teen then. Apart from that we had abcouple of hundred hectares of virgin land where I would go for a few days and shoot small game like duikers for meat.
 
Ridgedog, a lot has changed in 10years. Like mike says, Lusaka traffic is ridiculous now.
Have you got any family still in Zambia?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,359
Members
170,558
Latest member
EthelSha5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top