Hello from Arkansas

Todd_1

New member
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
I have been reading different posts on this site for at least a couple of years now and the wealth of information in amazing. I went to the SCI convention in Nashville last month and booked two safaris with Monterra Safaris. The first one is in 27 and it will be for plains game, and the second one is in 28 and it is for Cape Buffalo. I'm looking forward to these hunts and may have a lot of questions for the members here.
 
Welcome to AH Todd_1!
 
I have been reading different posts on this site for at least a couple of years now and the wealth of information in amazing. I went to the SCI convention in Nashville last month and booked two safaris with Monterra Safaris. The first one is in 27 and it will be for plains game, and the second one is in 28 and it is for Cape Buffalo. I'm looking forward to these hunts and may have a lot of questions for the members here.
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome from a fellow Arkansan! Central AR here.

I’m no expert but I’ve been over twice now, happy to answer any questions you might have.
 
Welcome to AH Todd!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome fellow Arkansan.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH
 
I have been reading different posts on this site for at least a couple of years now and the wealth of information in amazing. I went to the SCI convention in Nashville last month and booked two safaris with Monterra Safaris. The first one is in 27 and it will be for plains game, and the second one is in 28 and it is for Cape Buffalo. I'm looking forward to these hunts and may have a lot of questions for the members here.











From my personal experience, mobile apps can be much more convenient than browser versions when you play regularly. Many players in Bangladesh prefer using apps because they load faster and the interface is usually optimized for smaller screens. When I was exploring different platforms, I eventually tried installing the app from https://jtwin-bd.com/app/ The navigation felt smoother compared to the mobile browser, and switching between games was noticeably quicker. For people who like to play while traveling or during short breaks, an app often becomes the easiest option.
Welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,570,447
Members
168,884
Latest member
MaryJackso
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top