Hello from Argentina!

Mateo, I have a question about the cost of Hunting Licenses in Argentina. Namely how are they determined? My outfitter has two different fees posted i.e. $150 for Black buck and Axis deer and $400 for Red Stag. Is that something you would expect to see? These hunts might be taking place in two different Provinces, would that account for the difference?
 
Mateo, I have a question about the cost of Hunting Licenses in Argentina. Namely how are they determined? My outfitter has two different fees posted i.e. $150 for Black buck and Axis deer and $400 for Red Stag. Is that something you would expect to see? These hunts might be taking place in two different Provinces, would that account for the difference?

I’m sure Mateo, as a local would know better, but I paid the same for my stag and blackbuck from Argentina.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,834
Members
169,185
Latest member
themozartlab
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top