Hello from a new member!

Welcome TootabiChick and thank you for sharing your adventure with us. It is only through youngsters like yourself that we will be able to make people understand why we are in the hunting industry. Enjoy planning your next safari!

Thanks for the great write up @TootabiChick

Your name sounds so exotic!!! We had a great time with you and dad in camp, waiting to hear what your future plans are girl, you know our offer stands!!

Take care.

Hi I'm new to this site! I'm a sixteen year old girl who went recently went on a hunting Safari with my dad for a week at Tootabi Hunting Safari I the Eastern Cape of South Africa. This was a whole new experience for me because this was the first time I left country and it was the first time I have ever hunted in my life. I would say it was the best week of my life. Tootabi is a very welcoming of me and my dad and made us feel like family. Before the trip, I was very nervous that I would be bored or not have lots of because typical hunters are not sixteen year old girls who dance and shop in their free time. However, at Tootabi, they managed to keep me entertained by taking me on amazing places to see all the exotic animals. For instance, my first night there, I saw giraffes, zebras, and many other animals native to South Africa. They took me to see all the amazing animals within hours of stepping off the plane. My favorite animal they took me to see were cheetahs. I enjoyed them the most because I actually got to pet one of the cheetahs. Another cool thing I got to experience was seeing wild elephants, lions, rhinos, hippos, hyenas, and many other animals with in feet of me when we went on a safari car ride through a park that housed all these animals. I can't forget the hunting. What would be a hunting trip without the hunting?! On the first full day I was there in South Africa, I went hunting with my dad, our ph, and tracker. It was the morning and we were only out for a short amount of time tracking the animal I was hunting for. We were searching for an impala. We found a beautiful bull and I got it down in 3 shots(okay well technically 4 shots) That was the first time I have everyone hunting in my life, and it was so much fun. The thing that stood out about the animal I shot is was it was actually much bigger then the average bull impala. I would have to thank my ph and tracker for finding such a magnificent animal. We actually got to eat some of the meat from it. It was one of the best things I have ever eat. All the food there we had was amazing and prepare by such a lovely lady. She always made sure I had food I liked and I was happy with it. She and everyone else at Tootabi really treated me like family. To add on to the hunting, I went on a few of my dad's hunting trips. Those were actually fun. I thought it would be boring just following them around and waiting for an animal to show up. However, it wasn't like that. It was really fun, and I got to really see the beautiful terrain. All in all, Tootabi is amazing place, and I can't wait to go back. The worst part about the trip was having to leave. I wish I could just stay there forever.

TootabiChick,

Welcome to AH and thank you for taking your dad to Africa because old people are the future of hunting. Your dad will remember this after he is too old to remember this (in honor of Yogi Berea! Your dad an explain Yogisms to you).

Welcome TC! Hope to see you posting more and especially hunting more in the future.

Welcome to AH,
Enjoy all the places and animals that you can hunt through the stories posted here! Remember to ask questions, you will receive some of the best answers from the folks here at the best price going. Glad you are involved in the sport!
Best Regards,
Cody

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SibylLasse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,