Hello everyone

Welcome aboard!
 
Good day! Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Welcome to AH jackjones495!
 
Welcome to the AH family...
 
Greetings jackjones,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get around to it, tell us a bit about yourself.
Likewise when you have time, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6373.png
    IMG_6373.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_6371.png
    IMG_6371.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_6342.png
    IMG_6342.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_6422.png
    IMG_6422.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_5914.png
    IMG_5914.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 103
Welcome aboard! Anything about yourself would you care to share with us? Thanks
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,819
Members
169,419
Latest member
CassieBend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top