Hello all -

Snap-Shot

New member
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Hello,

I just thought I'd leave a quick introduction, since I'm new to these forums. I'm a university student coming up on graduation shortly, and am planning a plains game hunt as a reward for all my hard work. That's about it. Oh, I can be opinionated too, but I'm civil about it.
 
Welcome aboard Snap-Shot. You'll love the forum.

nd
 
Welcome to AH Snap-Shot enjoy the site, you can get all the info you will need to plan your plains game hunt to Africa. Bob
 
Hallo Snap-Shot enjoy the site with us, i know you will find what you are looking for.
Johan
 
Hi Sanp-shot.
Welcome to the forum. Great minds think alike. When I feel i have worked hard, its time to reward myself. Enjoy the forum.

Best Regards
Marius Goosen
 
Welcome to the forum Snap-shot!

You are at the right place you will find loads of useful info on here.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 
Welcome to AH Snap-Shot!
 
Hey Xnap Shot,

Welcome to the forum. Here you will find all the info you need on planning your first hunt to the dark continent. If you need any help feel free to contact me at anytime.

Best regards,
 
Welcome to the site and a good place to start you plans for a plains game hunt.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,379
Messages
1,574,586
Members
170,066
Latest member
StephenToo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top