Hello All!

Montana in the Absaroka Mountains ain't bad either, especially archery season during the rut!

upload_2016-11-30_13-44-59.png
 
That's an awesome archery bull! Majority of guys never get one that big - even with a rifle
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Elkhunter27.... Enjoy the forums. (y)
 
Hi I just joined here too, I noticed your greeting and just had to pop you a note. How exciting Africa is! I've written several articles about 1st time safaris; so can't wait for you to make your dream come true! It truly is life-changing :)
 
Just want to say thanks everyone for all the nice greetings... Not many forums have a intro section like this and now i feel they are all missing something. But I also think hunters have a special connection with each other not many other people can share.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH! Keep that dream alive and book your hunt :P Elmer Fudd:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,351
Messages
1,573,751
Members
169,846
Latest member
caldoravirexon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top