Hello All

rogue808

Reaction score
Hello All,

We all dream of Africa. I blame it all on Ray Bradbury and his story "The Veldt" back in the fifth grade. Now a half a century later and another 9.3x62mm rifle and the dream is closer to a reality. I look forward to joining the adventure.

rogue808 aka olgrouser

Welcome to AH rogue808! What do you have in mind for your hunt in Africa?

Welcome to AH. Classic caliber and one of my favorites.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome and enjoy AH.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome rogue808. Enjoy the site. The mire you participate the better it gets.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome rogue808!

Welcome to AH rogue808!

Welcome to AH rogue808!

Welcome rogue808!

Welcome!

Welcome, you will definitely enjoy the site and find it very informing about hunting in and about Africa, from your plains game up to the big boys.

Welcome Rouge,
Great choice......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iwin72

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani