Has anyone experience with moose in Kamchatka during the rut?

Russia is definitely the best bang for your buck for a big bull. Russia can be hunted for around 30-40% cheaper thanAlaska. Downside to hunting Russia is the amount of time to travel. Book with a reputable outfitter and go have a good fairchase hunt for a big moose.

Russia is definitely the best bang for your buck for a big bull. Russia can be hunted for around 30-40% cheaper thanAlaska. Downside to hunting Russia is the amount of time to travel. Book with a reputable outfitter and go have a good fairchase hunt for a big moose.

I have made contact with four people who hunted moose in Kamtchatka, in addition the owners of various travel agencies, success you have in the rut there only by helicopter.
Everything else are fairy tales.
The report of the member Kurpfalzjäger is confirmed everywhere.

I’m not disagreeing about having to use a helicopter during the early season. I was just saying that hunt is a good value for a chance at a large moose at prices 30-40% cheaper than alaska. Some of the bigger moose I’ve seen pics of from Kamchatka have been in snow later in the year anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you