AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Namibia, Cameroon, Spain, Alaska, RSA, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, British Columbia, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming
There was a man named Roger who was hardworking and enjoyed his 2 evening hobbies, bowling and volleyball. Then one day his loving wife decided he needed a break from his job and his hobbies and told him she was going to take him out for the evening to a local bar for relaxation. When they arrived, the bouncer said "Hello, Roger how are you tonight?" His wife looked at him and Roger said, "No problem, I bowl with him." They went on in and the barmaid said, "Welcome Roger, your usual Gin and Tonic?" This time his wife was concerned, but Roger explained that she played volleyball with him and knew his favorite drink. They sat at a table, and a young woman came by and asked, "Do you want your usual table dance, Roger?" At this point, his wife went ballistic, yelling and leaving and calling a cab. Roger stumbled after her, apologizing all the way and barely making into the cab with her. She continued yelling at him as they were driving, but when she finally stopped long enough to catch her breath, the cabdriver looked back and said, "Wow Roger, you picked up a real bi### tonight...........Roger will be missed at the "bowling alley" ....

Good chuckle

I like it K-man. Poor Roger!

Good one, K-man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrohimfsz

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.