AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Namibia, Cameroon, Spain, Alaska, RSA, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, British Columbia, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming
There was a man named Roger who was hardworking and enjoyed his 2 evening hobbies, bowling and volleyball. Then one day his loving wife decided he needed a break from his job and his hobbies and told him she was going to take him out for the evening to a local bar for relaxation. When they arrived, the bouncer said "Hello, Roger how are you tonight?" His wife looked at him and Roger said, "No problem, I bowl with him." They went on in and the barmaid said, "Welcome Roger, your usual Gin and Tonic?" This time his wife was concerned, but Roger explained that she played volleyball with him and knew his favorite drink. They sat at a table, and a young woman came by and asked, "Do you want your usual table dance, Roger?" At this point, his wife went ballistic, yelling and leaving and calling a cab. Roger stumbled after her, apologizing all the way and barely making into the cab with her. She continued yelling at him as they were driving, but when she finally stopped long enough to catch her breath, the cabdriver looked back and said, "Wow Roger, you picked up a real bi### tonight...........Roger will be missed at the "bowling alley" ....

Good chuckle

I like it K-man. Poor Roger!

Good one, K-man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kakuli375

Latest profile posts

Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek