Hardworking Roger

K-man

AH legend
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
2,962
Reaction score
8,910
Media
91
Articles
2
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
3
Hunted
Argentina, Namibia, Cameroon, Spain, Greenland, Alaska, RSA, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, British Columbia, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming
There was a man named Roger who was hardworking and enjoyed his 2 evening hobbies, bowling and volleyball. Then one day his loving wife decided he needed a break from his job and his hobbies and told him she was going to take him out for the evening to a local bar for relaxation. When they arrived, the bouncer said "Hello, Roger how are you tonight?" His wife looked at him and Roger said, "No problem, I bowl with him." They went on in and the barmaid said, "Welcome Roger, your usual Gin and Tonic?" This time his wife was concerned, but Roger explained that she played volleyball with him and knew his favorite drink. They sat at a table, and a young woman came by and asked, "Do you want your usual table dance, Roger?" At this point, his wife went ballistic, yelling and leaving and calling a cab. Roger stumbled after her, apologizing all the way and barely making into the cab with her. She continued yelling at him as they were driving, but when she finally stopped long enough to catch her breath, the cabdriver looked back and said, "Wow Roger, you picked up a real bi### tonight...........Roger will be missed at the "bowling alley" ....
 
Good chuckle
 
I like it K-man. Poor Roger!
 
Good one, K-man.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,938
Members
169,653
Latest member
arthryonsus
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top