Handgun Hunting

wastednights

New member
Joined
Dec 23, 2010
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association Australia, SSAA Hunting & Conservation Branch, Australian Deer Association
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right area, but I'm curious to know if handgun hunting is available in the world anywhere?

It's not something that we can do in Australia, it is illegal here
 
Handgun hunting is allowed in the U.S. for various species. Hunting is regulated by the individual states so I can't say all states allow it as I don't keep track of hunting in the entire country.

As for other countries I cannot say.
 
I live in Maine, (United States) and it is legal here.
In Africa I know you can use handgun in South Africa and in Zimbabwe.
There are limitations to which handguns. We conducted a cape buffalo hunt with a 45-70 Contender handgun in Zimbabwe last September but he was not allowed to bring his .500 S&W revolver along on this hunt.
 
I live in Pennsylvania (USA) and it is legal here as well. My dad actually has handgun hunted here in PA several times with a .357 mag and .44 Mag.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,081
Members
169,253
Latest member
VARGeri003
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top