Hallo from Austria

Grat

AH member
Joined
May 5, 2024
Messages
48
Reaction score
62
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Tanzania, SA, Austria, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, New Zealand
Nice to be in an interesting Forum. I hope to get more Informations, knowledge about hunting in Africa. Have been there as a hunter 3 times- now planing for 2025.
One of my favorite hunting areas are the Carpatians I hunted a lot there, as well in Hungary- mainly for stags and wildboars. So if I can give informations to some of you about hunting in this areas- don‘t hesitate.
Regards from Ferlach ( I‘m not a gunsmith but know most of them)
 
Welcome to AH Grat! Looking forward to your contribution.
 
G’day from Australia
 
Welcome @Grat I have hunted the Carpathians and hope to go to Hungary one day. I would like to hear about your stag hunts there.
 
Welcome to you! You are at THE right place!
 
Servus und Weidmannsheil aus Tirol ;)
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Good day Sir, and welcome to the forum.

I had the privilege to visit Ferlach a while ago, and managed to get a tour of the Ferlach factory. I so too paid a visit to a few other local firearm manufacturers - It was an amazing experience!!!

I will most definitely revisit Ferlach on my next trip to Austria.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome. Would love to tour the gunmakers of Ferlach!
 
When you are in this area I can show you round. Know the best of them ( there are not so many anymore) personally.
 
Servus und Weidmannsheil aus Tirol ;)
Dein Jagdbericht aus dem Caprivi ist sehr interessant. Die Tiroler haben guten Anlauf gehabt. Allzeit Waidmannsheil
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,253
Members
169,514
Latest member
ChesterMac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top