Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Folks here is @Patton63 's son's Aoudad. This thing was a beast!

DSC_0002 (1).JPG
DSC_0003 (1).JPG
DSC_0004 (1).JPG
DSC_0005 (1).JPG
DSC_0006 (1).JPG

Love it, another nice job!

Love those chaps!!

Beautiful mounts @gizmo, well done!

My son and I couldn’t be happier with the mounts and with the overall experience dealing with Erik and his team. These are fantastic trophies from what was a great hunt.

Erik sent me a pic of both trophies side-by-side. They look great. As I mentioned to Erik, I keep thinking my ram was big, and then I see it next to my son’s (his is on the left).
99DEFD6A-F6C0-4840-81B8-28B849448E64.jpeg

Both of those have a great story of how it played out! I will say those rams were definitely earned with miles put in during the hunt and hours spent at the range leading up to it!!!

Both of those have a great story of how it played out! I will say those rams were definitely earned with miles put in during the hunt and hours spent at the range leading up to it!!!

It helps to have great guides working hard to get you on an animal. My hat is off to Justin on both of these.

My son and I couldn’t be happier with the mounts and with the overall experience dealing with Erik and his team. These are fantastic trophies from what was a great hunt.

Erik sent me a pic of both trophies side-by-side. They look great. As I mentioned to Erik, I keep thinking my ram was big, and then I see it next to my son’s (his is on the left). View attachment 344868
Tnank you much and a huge shout out goes to Kelly. She did a great job on the bases.

Such a fine way to honor a couple of grand trophies!
Can’t wait until our next hunt at the RockinGRanch!

Congrats to both hunters and guides! Fine trophies and look great after taxidermy as well.

Congratulations to the father and son on two great trophies.

Beautiful mounts Eric!

beautiful animals and incredible taxidermy!!!

Studs!!!! I'm so jealous!:notworthy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross