Gunsmith Treasure Chest

John P.

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Good things come in wood boxes. I made the box both to protect the jig while in storage and to keep all the tooling and parts together. Made using scrap wood and some hardware.

7Vxb93r.jpg
HBPW5Kl.jpg
XtglRyv.jpg
vuSoZ6D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 74 years old and know that I will not be around much longer. A priority for me in the shop is to complete several in work gun projects and to bring the shop tooling to some sort of order.

Some poor bloke will be in charge of disposing my assets. It will be a lot easier if all special tooling is complete and stored with the accessories required, hence the box building projects I have started.

I am 74 years old and know that I will not be around much longer. A priority for me in the shop is to complete several in work gun projects and to bring the shop tooling to some sort of order.

Some poor bloke will be in charge of disposing my assets. It will be a lot easier if all special tooling is complete and stored with the accessories required, hence the box building projects I have started.
@John P.
It's good to see Google old fashioned handiwork. You are certainly planning ahead but at the same time it's nice to Dave a tidy workshop.
I hope you live a lot longer to enjoy a looong life.
One thing as you get older you worry less about the use by dates on products, you just hope you live long enough to use them.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatrinaLen

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,