Gun auction 4/21

jduckhunter

AH elite
Joined
Sep 10, 2012
Messages
1,085
Reaction score
2,664
Media
134
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
6
Australia/NZ
1
Member of
DU, JSA, NAHC( Life member), NRA (Life member)
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, USA (PA ,WY,TX,MT,AK,NJ,DE,VA,WV,SD,MA,NC,FL,MD,CA) Canada (QC,NF,ON,NT,NWT,BC), New Zealand
I just took notice to several guns going up for auction next Sunday at Reddings Auction Service. They will be selling a Win. Mod. 70 Safari Super Express 458 WM (as new), a Win.Mod 70 Safari Super Express 375 H&H (as new) and a CZ 550 American 416 Rigby (new in box). These guys specialize in estate sales and usually have top notch stuff for sale. I have bought a bunch of guns from them over the years. If you want to look at the list you can at Redding Auction Service, auctioneers and appraisers I'm going to the auction if for nothing else just to see what those guns bring.
 
A couple of those rifles are ported but there looks like there are some decent opportunities for purchases.

Also, with all the mounts for sale someone could save the airfare and just purchase a complete safari ready for the trophy room.
 
I just took notice to several guns going up for auction next Sunday at Reddings Auction Service. They will be selling a Win. Mod. 70 Safari Super Express 458 WM (as new), a Win.Mod 70 Safari Super Express 375 H&H (as new) and a CZ 550 American 416 Rigby (new in box). These guys specialize in estate sales and usually have top notch stuff for sale. I have bought a bunch of guns from them over the years. If you want to look at the list you can at Redding Auction Service, auctioneers and appraisers I'm going to the auction if for nothing else just to see what those guns bring.

Well I went to the auction yesterday mostly just to watch,the Win #70 in 458 went for $850, the Win #70 in 375H&H went for $1050 and the CZ 550 in 416 Rigby sold for $975.
 
I was watching the Rock Island Auction this week end. The 4 bore, smooth bore rifle had my hopes and dreams attached to it but I didn't get it. :(
I just missed a Woodward 500 BPE also.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,418
Members
169,355
Latest member
congasosi1980
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top