AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
DU, JSA, NAHC( Life member), NRA (Life member)
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, USA (PA ,WY,TX,MT,AK,NJ,DE,VA,WV,SD,MA,NC,FL,MD) Canada (QC,NF,ON,NT,NWT,BC), New Zealand
I just took notice to several guns going up for auction next Sunday at Reddings Auction Service. They will be selling a Win. Mod. 70 Safari Super Express 458 WM (as new), a Win.Mod 70 Safari Super Express 375 H&H (as new) and a CZ 550 American 416 Rigby (new in box). These guys specialize in estate sales and usually have top notch stuff for sale. I have bought a bunch of guns from them over the years. If you want to look at the list you can at Redding Auction Service, auctioneers and appraisers I'm going to the auction if for nothing else just to see what those guns bring.

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
A couple of those rifles are ported but there looks like there are some decent opportunities for purchases.

Also, with all the mounts for sale someone could save the airfare and just purchase a complete safari ready for the trophy room.

jduckhunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
DU, JSA, NAHC( Life member), NRA (Life member)
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, USA (PA ,WY,TX,MT,AK,NJ,DE,VA,WV,SD,MA,NC,FL,MD) Canada (QC,NF,ON,NT,NWT,BC), New Zealand
I just took notice to several guns going up for auction next Sunday at Reddings Auction Service. They will be selling a Win. Mod. 70 Safari Super Express 458 WM (as new), a Win.Mod 70 Safari Super Express 375 H&H (as new) and a CZ 550 American 416 Rigby (new in box). These guys specialize in estate sales and usually have top notch stuff for sale. I have bought a bunch of guns from them over the years. If you want to look at the list you can at Redding Auction Service, auctioneers and appraisers I'm going to the auction if for nothing else just to see what those guns bring.

Well I went to the auction yesterday mostly just to watch,the Win #70 in 458 went for $850, the Win #70 in 375H&H went for $1050 and the CZ 550 in 416 Rigby sold for $975.

AkMike

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA-Life ASSRA DRSS
I was watching the Rock Island Auction this week end. The 4 bore, smooth bore rifle had my hopes and dreams attached to it but I didn't get it. :(
I just missed a Woodward 500 BPE also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBEAbe2265

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh