Greetings from the Cornhusker State

Welcome to the site-Nebraska holds some of my favorite memories hunting birds and whitetails. Wish I was going back there in November. . . Africa is wonderful hunting, I hope you get there someday to hunt, not for work!
 
Welcome aboard csutton7. You've got quite a nice battery of "African" caliber rifles. Do you plan to hunt any Plains Game at all? If so what caliber rifle were you planning to use? Does your wife hunt? It looks like you will be having lots of African hunting opportunities. Do you reload? If not you might consider getting started. Shooting big bores can get expensive.
 
Welcome to the dark side, best hunting site going.
 
I've been lurking, so I decided to just go ahead & join up. So I'm here. Been on **NOT**PERMITTED** for a number of years.

chris
Welcome to AH
 
Thanks guys.

Shootist43--Yes on the hunting plains game and it would the 375 H&H or my McWhorters 300 Weatherby or my CZ Safari 550 300 win mag. My wife doesn't hunt (yet) and I do reload.
 
Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here! If there is anything we can do for you please contact us.
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,865
Members
170,397
Latest member
MillieBlac
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top