Greetings from Michigan!

Greetings TheAngloPrussian,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, I invite you to take a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Also, I have to say that your avatar is splendid.
It reminds me of the 1960’s advertisements for High Standard shotguns.
They used to show a dapper looking fellow, off road, but in a tuxedo, holding one of their shotguns in one hand and some type of game bird in the other hand.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome aboard Anglo Prussian. Being of German extraction and living in Michigan, we have more than a couple of things in common. Where do you live? I live on Grosse Ile (an island in the Detroit River) about 30 miles North of the Ohio boarder. I have a cabin and hunting property up North. If you want to, send me a PM with your phone number and we can talk hunting and guns for as long as you want. I'm headed back to Africa for my third trip with my oldest son and youngest grandson this July.
 
Welcome aboard Anglo Prussian. Being of German extraction and living in Michigan, we have more than a couple of things in common. Where do you live? I live on Grosse Ile (an island in the Detroit River) about 30 miles North of the Ohio boarder. I have a cabin and hunting property up North. If you want to, send me a PM with your phone number and we can talk hunting and guns for as long as you want. I'm headed back to Africa for my third trip with my oldest son and youngest grandson this July.
I live in the Gaylord area (Pigeon River country).
 
Greetings TheAngloPrussian,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, I invite you to take a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Also, I have to say that your avatar is splendid.
It reminds me of the 1960’s advertisements for High Standard shotguns.
They used to show a dapper looking fellow, off road, but in a tuxedo, holding one of their shotguns in one hand and some type of game bird in the other hand.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
Thank you for the kind words and warm welcome!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to a fantastic forum. The accumulated knowledge here is astounding.
I grew up near Gaylord. (Wolverine). Spent many day in the PRC. We had many contracts with the DNR to clear and plant elk feeding areas. My junior year in HS I missed the month of October doing 4,000 acres of rye seeding.
Still have family in the area. We may need to get together and have a drink or shoot some day.
Jody
Racer 00
 
Greetings gents! I've been lurking on this forum for a few months and I decided it was about time I started interacting with all of the fine fellows I have observed in conversation on the various threads contained here. I look forward to talking with, and learning from you all. Thanks, and God bless.
Welcome
 
Welcome, I'm also from Michigan north of the bridge and just west of Michigamme. You will enjoy this group!
 
Welcome Aboard from north of Detroit!
 
Welcome from Fenton, MICHIGAN. There is a lot of knowledgeable people here and lots of experienced hunters.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,319
Members
169,336
Latest member
JennyKneeb
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top