Greetings from Madrid, Spain

JHM

AH member
Reaction score
Hi Brian! I try to hunt in the maximum different places because I think the beauty of hunting is in meeting other people, cultures and customs but, answering your question, I hunt mainly in Madrid, of course, and Aragon.

Shootist43

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
Hunted
Michigan, Texas, Missouri, Limpopo Province South Africa
Welcome aboard JHM. You need to send Nyati a PM (personal message) through AH. He lives in Madrid as well. I hear that he has a marvelous knife collection and walls full of euro mounts. LOL If you are looking to learn more about hunting etc. he is your best bet.

JHM

AH member
Reaction score
Thank you very much Shootist43. I know, know that Nyati is an expert national and international hunting because for more than ten years I have been reading his post in Spanish forums in which I also participate (for example, armas.es) and it is always a pleasure to read the things he writes.

For this reason, I will ask Nyati for advice and recommendations on my next trip to Africa!

Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.tallyho.co.za
Media
Member of
SCI, PHASA, SA Wingshooters
Welcome welcome welcome

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Hello, my name is Jorge and I am a twenty seven years old spanish hunter. I started hunting when I was 7/8 years old with my father mainly stalking deer and roe deer. I am a lover of classic weapons. My first rifle, with sixteen years old, was a Santa Barbara in 7x57 caliber and the second was a Rigby Big Game in 375 H&H caliber.

Thank you for hosting me and I hope to learn a lot from you!
Welcome

Uncle Sauce

Bronze supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
GOA, RMGO, FRGC, SCI, DSC
Hunted
SA: Eastern Cape, US: CO, ID, MT, NY, OR, VA, WA, WY
Welcome to AH!

WebleyGreene455

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Bienvenido a AH, amigo!

African Sporting Creations

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
africansportingcreations.com
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Welcome to AH and the posting side! Great to have you here and we are looking forward to you sharing your stories!

JHM

AH member
Reaction score
Thank you very much to all for the welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cexen52536

Latest profile posts

gprippers wrote on Tucketed's profile.
Hello, saw that you want the Jeffries brass. So you an either send a USPS money order or paypal i guess, which ever works for you is fine with me at this point. If you want to us Paypal use [redacted] friends and family and dont mention gun stuff at all or they will go bananas! LOL!

Let me know what you want to do.
Thanks,
Rob
Cowboy wrote on MBIZI SAFARIS's profile.
Good afternoon, please send me a list of pricing for 2022.
NTH wrote on JimT's profile.
Hey Jim, I read that you’re from Dequincey and just returned from Africa. I’m from Lake Charles and went there in April. What outfitter did you use and would you share your experience and pics? I won our trip to Kuche through DU.
gprippers wrote on SAFARIKIDD's profile.
Hello! Nice rifle! I have IDENTICAL rifle in 375 H&H so i was wondering what gunsmith did the work on it? Appreciate it and if you decide there is anything you are willing to take in partial trade, let me know. I have quite a few pistols, long guns and sxs & o/u shotguns as well.

Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular.

Thanks,
Rob
Bearhunter46 wrote on Philip Glass's profile.
Philip, do you still have the 416 for sale?