Greetings from Canada!

Welcome to AH, please tell us about your first hunt.
Was a place in Limpopo
Don’t think they are operating anymore
Accommodation was great but
Tough hunt 4-5 days before I had an opportunity at a trophy
Was able to get a couple impala, blue wildebeest, warthog , baboon and a vervet monkey
 
With a place in Limpopo but wasn’t all it was cracked up to be
Had a great trip and some great trophies but not many animals on the property

Next time will be better.
Try to stick to one of the outfitters vetted by AH members and you cannot go wrong.
 
Welcome to AH. I'm also new here on AH.
Which area of South Africa are you planning on hunting?
We're down in the Grahamstown area of the Eastern Cape.
Let me know if you're interested in this area.
Enjoy the planning!
Marius
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,248
Members
169,312
Latest member
massagecenterkarachidha
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top