Greetings from Alaska

This was last Saturday waaaaaay down the Yukon River and just before dark.

image.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! You got meat for the Winter. Congratulations.
 
With Moose like that it is going to be a little while before you get tired of it.
Nice Moose.

Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome!!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH from another Alaskan. Gotta agree, in general we may disagree but we do keep it civil around here.
 
Hi olypopper lived in the great state of Alaska when i was younger reconised oly pop as a beer we used to drink like water pop one for me.


Found this site while searching for CZ 550 scope rings......heading to Africa one of these days when I get tired of chasing moose, bears and buffalo.

Nice site and good manners seem to be the norm. I appreciate the info I've already gotten from this site.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,429
Messages
1,575,967
Members
170,489
Latest member
wikusvonmollendorf
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top