Greetings and salutations

Hi Jeff, I'm from the southeast.. Alabama. Currently in Georgia northwestern area a hour from ATL.. lol. Of course everything's an hour from Atlanta but once you're in Atlanta you're two hours away from anything you want to get to. But I do want to get out of the southeast hopes and dreams were and still are Idaho Wyoming Montana maybe. But Idaho seems to be such a fantastic state!!
 
Snaps of who I am.

IMG_20191225_221645.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH. You’ve come to the right place to learn about hunting Africa. Everyone on here more than willing to help.
 
Welcome to AH @Lycanit. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum @Lycanit! Nice to have you part of the forum. Enjoy the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,081
Members
169,694
Latest member
ShastaBooz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top