Greeting from Spain

Nyati

AH ambassador
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
22,161
Reaction score
108,018
Location
Madrid, Spain
Media
149
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
7
Europe
2
Member of
RFEC, RFETO
Hunted
Spain, Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Free State, Mpumalanga)
Hello, I have just registered in this very interesting forum, where I hope to learn a lot, and will share my humble experiences with all of you.
 
Welcome to AH Nyati! Glad you found our community and decided to join.
 
Welcome to the forum Nyati!

Looking forward to hearing some of your stories.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 
Welcome Nyati, You will love this place, There are decades of hunting experience here.
 
Welcome Nyati, I love the horns!
 
Welcome aboard Nyati. I agree with enysse, your avatar is nice.

nd
 
Nyati, welcome from Spain. This is a very good place, you will enjoy it
 
Welcome to AH Nyati, enjoy!
 
Welcome to an informative site.
 
Welcome to the Forum Nyati. Looking forward to your posts...

Best regards,
 
Thank you all for your welcome.
 
Hello Nyati - Welcome to AH.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,422
Messages
1,575,702
Members
170,377
Latest member
zipplinc
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top