great looking site

len hunter

New member
Joined
Mar 27, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Was told by a friend about this place.Amazing how much good info is here.Never really plan on hunting africa but sure thinking about it now.
 
Welcome! You are right...lots of good stuff here. Enjoy! And keep looking at this sight and you will go to Africa!
 
Welcome to AH len hunter! Just by reading your post I can tell that Africa is in your future!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH! Spend enough time and you will be a addict too (lol)!
 
Welcome Len Hunter,

You will enjoy the site and welcome.

Best regards,
 
Len Hunter,

Welcome to AH Team! You will find everything you need here to keep Africa in your blood year-round.

Happy exploring!

Gregf
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,847
Members
170,403
Latest member
Dana379389
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top