Granite Mountain Arms

RootballExpress

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Messages
136
Reaction score
161
Media
4
Hello everyone,

I have been trying to reach Granite Mountain Arms via telephone for 2 weeks. No one has answered any of my calls. Slightly frustrating to say the least.

I’m wanting and trying to order two actions. One for 416 Rem Mag and another for 505 Gibbs.

In the meantime, I’m entertaining the idea of digging around for already built rifle in 505. So, does anyone know of where a GMA built 505 Gibbs may be that someone would consider parting with?

Thanks to all in advance!
 
I have a 505 Gibbs on an early 2-digit GMA action and one of their initial barrels that he milled with integral recoil lug, 1/4 rib and barrel band. Ryan Breeding built the gun for Marc Buchanan of Big Bore Productions in the day for his polar bear hunt.

I really love the rifle, but rarely shoot it since coming down with this double rifle affliction. So while I haven’t really considered listing it for sale, not saying I wouldn’t sell it either.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,414
Messages
1,575,507
Members
170,340
Latest member
MadelineKe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top