Gotta love Texas weather

Storm was bad.... Tons of damage. Dozen or so dead. This particular one started about 20 miles south, went north. Missed a direct hit by about 5 miles, it was east of us. Started in the city, then headed off into rural areas. These damn December tornadoes are becoming more normal than an anomaly.
I'm glad y'all are ok

Thx man!

61 in Chicago when I went Home for the Holiday

Well shit power went out again
Gizmo,
They obviously preparing you for your next trip back to Africa... then you won't feel so bad when the power goes off daily for 4 - 6 hrs at a stretch!! :D:eek:

@gizmo here is what we have in Ak today.... Good Times

image.jpg

Oh Lord, stay warm brother.

Thanks Erik. Fortunately the alcoholic store here sells bottles of red wine by the 6-pack:D Beer Bottle: so we are always prepared,:E Frightened:

Jezzzzz!!
Now i know why i live here ( sometimes )
830 am here new years eve , wall to wall blue .
18 degrees forecast so not to hot .
Good drinking weather .
Must drink in moderation the wifey said .
I think that means i have to use the new modern glass i got for Xmas .
IMG_0049.JPG
IMG_0058.JPG

Jezzzzz!!
Now i know why i live here ( sometimes )
830 am here new years eve , wall to wall blue .
18 degrees forecast so not to hot .
Good drinking weather .
Must drink in moderation the wifey said .
I think that means i have to use the new modern glass i got for Xmas .View attachment 53422View attachment 53423
If you can see the grass in the background in the bottom photo with my lab in it.
There have been 3 white tail deer on it regularly this Xmas .
They have been eating the wifes garden so thay might have to end up in the freezer if they are not careful !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoannaHamb

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.