GoDaddy.com CEO Bob Parson's Elephant Hunt

oneshotlu

Reaction score
Media
[video]x.co/bpvlog222[/video]

There was an undeniable amount of controversy from anti-hunters when Bob Parsons posted this video to his blog. Below is a comment from an angry godaddy.com customer and Bob Parson's clever reply:

"Bob with your money you could have shot the poor animal with a tranquilizer and air lifted the thing to somewhere where it would hopefully add to the population of elephants. Even a zoo, what you did was a Yeehaaa red neck thing to do. There are plenty of fat white balding rich guys around the world but few elephants.
By the way Indians believe the elephant is bringer of good luck especially in a business context and I believe you doing this turned virtually the whole of India negative against you and I did admire you before this too."
Sudhir2u2002@yahoo.co.uk (United Kingdom) on May 30 2011, 03:25am Reply

"Dear Dude,

First, the elephants in Zimbabwe are not endangered. Not even close. At present there are 100,000 of them, the herd grows by 5% year and only 1/2 of 1% are taken by hunters.

Second, shooting a six ton elephant with a tranquilizer solves nothing. Relocating it would be a chore indeed assuming it even would be possible. Before I try doing that with my money, I'd like to first give it a shot with your money and if we can make it work, then maybe I'll follow suit.

Finally, the people need to eat there. They get no protein so killing it and butchering it provides them valuable meat for months.

Bob"

Thank you Bob you are my new Hero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeannaDost

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg