Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
If you think any hunting is going on in South Africa later this afternoon you are wrong.

The Quarter Final Game is at 17:00 at Twickenham, London

http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/match/14226#stats

RSA against Wales.

From the history of their meetings, this is going to be a good game.

Good luck against Wales.

It's also the Curri Cup (local derby). Big rugby weekend :)

I'm surprised they made it that far. They got beat by Japan several weeks ago. (n) I can sympathize being as I am a life long Dallas Cowboys fan.

All I have to say is WALES, WALES ,WALES. With a little bit of Bread Of Heaven

I'm surprised they made it that far. They got beat by Japan several weeks ago. (n) I can sympathize being as I am a life long Dallas Cowboys fan.

Boys finished first in their pool.
The embarrassment got them motivated.

Good luck on your favorites teams boys........tomorrow We go against Ireland.....see what will happens........

Go Pumas......!!!!!

Holy cow that was way too close for comfort.

They better get their game on from here.

well done the boks had me on the edge of the seat upside is I don't have to buy any more tickets

That was one hell of a clos game... I am nervous for the semi finals against the All Blacks!!

That was one hell of a clos game... I am nervous for the semi finals against the All Blacks!!

The Boks will need divine intervention to get past in that one I'm afraid.

Well.....Argentina 43.....Scotland 20........will see whos next in the Semi Final.....could be Australia or Scotland.......there We are.....!!!!

The Southern Hemisphere is ruling the world :)

12088320_10153089280322027_8821755213496999200_n.jpg

Say's it all

Hahahahaha!!!!!

The AB's are showing skill at pace that lasts from the kickoff to the final whistle. That will take a lot of getting past and I don't think the boks have got it this time---(so long as they are not involved in cooking the meals for the AB's);)

I'm not the biggest rugby fan, as the games aren't televised here in Wisconsin, but when I went to Namibia, we stayed at afton house the game was on, I bought a sa springbok hoodie on the way home! I wear it proud!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.