Global Entry

After almost 2 years I got an appointment made for my Global Entry
 
Mine was 15 months but in February I have my appt so will be good to go!!!
 
I’m still laughing …Global Entry must be members, right after I bitched about it on AH literally the next day I got my interview set up!!!!
 
maybe it depended on who you voted for, Now we're in MAGA
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,570,775
Members
169,163
Latest member
LorenzaKae
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top