Giraffe...

RBurg44

AH veteran
Joined
Aug 24, 2016
Messages
212
Reaction score
348
Location
Hampstead, MD
Media
87
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
5
can someone out there give me some what of an idea on what a dip and pack and shipping back to the states from RSA cost? Prob would do just a shoulder mount. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks
 
dip/pack would run say 300 to 400 and shipping will depend on total weight and size of crate. I would say on top of your crate with your other animals figure 400 on shipping for extra weight. It seems your list in growing. LOL they do make great mounts though.

Giraffe2.jpg
 
Haha yea bill its def grownin! Just started thinkin skip out on warthog bc ill be payin extra fees back in states to clear them here to just take that money and use for giraffe. Something has really got me on these lately and watchjn youtube vids of them hasnt help! Haha
 
Looks nice Bill! You and I are enablers for sure! I still want a giraffe too!
 
Haha yea bill its def grownin! Just started thinkin skip out on warthog bc ill be payin extra fees back in states to clear them here to just take that money and use for giraffe. Something has really got me on these lately and watchjn youtube vids of them hasnt help! Haha

Growing the list is fun!
 
Culling some in March ......trying to avoid the rug thing as house is too small ......

Ohh well will probably have to move
 
Doing one myself in August hadn't really thought of it in the trophy sence though
Think the rug idea sounds better
 
Just go in with a set budget. I assure you your budget will disappear! Lol
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,943
Members
169,874
Latest member
MartinaVan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top