Giraffe...

RBurg44

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
can someone out there give me some what of an idea on what a dip and pack and shipping back to the states from RSA cost? Prob would do just a shoulder mount. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

dip/pack would run say 300 to 400 and shipping will depend on total weight and size of crate. I would say on top of your crate with your other animals figure 400 on shipping for extra weight. It seems your list in growing. LOL they do make great mounts though.

Giraffe2.jpg

Haha yea bill its def grownin! Just started thinkin skip out on warthog bc ill be payin extra fees back in states to clear them here to just take that money and use for giraffe. Something has really got me on these lately and watchjn youtube vids of them hasnt help! Haha

Looks nice Bill! You and I are enablers for sure! I still want a giraffe too!

Haha yea bill its def grownin! Just started thinkin skip out on warthog bc ill be payin extra fees back in states to clear them here to just take that money and use for giraffe. Something has really got me on these lately and watchjn youtube vids of them hasnt help! Haha

Growing the list is fun!

Culling some in March ......trying to avoid the rug thing as house is too small ......

Ohh well will probably have to move

Doing one myself in August hadn't really thought of it in the trophy sence though
Think the rug idea sounds better

Just go in with a set budget. I assure you your budget will disappear! Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paintingsolution

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you