Getting swift bullets in Australia

Nioa announced this week that they are now the exclusive distributor of Swift Bullets in Australia. The full range of Swift Bullets is already on the Nioa website and my local dealer has advised they received communication from Nioa this week announcing the first shipment is due into Australia mid year. I have already placed an order for 500 grain .458 calibre and 535 grain .510 calibre A-Frames. Nioa have always been one of the best importers for holding stock so I am confident now we will actually have good availability of Swift Bullets in Australia soon. And all though I am a big advocate of Woodleigh bullets and have all the confidence in the world using Woodleighs on buffalo hunts, I still maintain that Swift is the best bullet choice for big heavy bodied buffalo.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,277
Messages
1,570,394
Members
168,879
Latest member
ArnoldHoz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top