Getting ready for the big hunt

You should be nearly useless at work this week.

Have you been speaking to my clerk?

You're a couple of weeks ahead of me! Shame the timing isn't the same as there is a plan to meet up with Marius one evening and it would be great to meet you!

It would be awesome to connect. We are in Port Elizabeth until July 7 so I got the first round if that works.
 
Will miss by just over a week. I leave atlanta on the 7th, but go to Limpopo first.
 
Agreed, you will be fine.

Also agree with @BRICKBURN , work productivity will be minimal, daydreaming like you are a kid again will be an almost hourly occurrence!
 
Pheroze, please call Rosella on Monday so you can have a stress free hunt.....good luck, happy hunting ..... Be safe.... 845-943-5943

Spoke to Rosella. A very helpful and professional staff you have there! Thanks.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Three days until we leave...:whistle::whistle:...I should make copies of my permits...what time is it now? Hmmm, 4:15am :whistle::whistle: ... Oh, can't forget to pack my shooting glasses... :whistle::whistle:...hmmmm, 4:16am.....
 
I know how you feal @Pheroze! 5 days until we leave!
 
Just some final tuneups before 17:00 departure tomorrow.

image.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
As he said, went with @nuval.J2711 for one last trip to the range. Managed to settle down my trigger pull. Once I stopped squeezing too slowly, squeezing with confidence is how I feel it, things got better off the sticks at 200 yards.
DSC_0162.JPG


@KMG Hunting Safaris see you in a few days!!(y)

To this awesome community, I will report when we are back. When I vacation I disconnect myself from the world, but it will be a lot harder with this terrible AH addiction I have:ROFLMAO:
 
No updates til you get back????

Uncool man... uncool... ;)
 
I'm sure you will "slip up" and log onto AH once or twice while your there. ;)
 
As my father has mentioned (and myself) we leave tomorrow and I have noticed that my case for my bow is very unstable :mad::(. I was wondering what you guys think if the SKB I series 3614 parallel limb bow case. I shoot a Bear Attitude with a 34" axel to axel. I using a plano protector I believe and it is very alarming in terms of compression resistance. Any help would be marvellous. Preferably anything from basspro as I need to purchase tomorrow morning and basspro is the only thing close.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,927
Members
169,052
Latest member
LawrenceSa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top