George Foreman RIP

Firebird

AH legend
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
11,481
Location
Utah
Media
412
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
6
Hunted
South Africa
Saw this while watching March Madness. Made my heart sad-always lined his life story.
I hope he and his family can find peace and happiness moving forward-
IMG_1624.jpeg
 
Love his fights on espn classics not the biggest fan of his grills. May he find peace and comfort in the hear after.
 
I remember a interview that he did and the reporter asked him why he named all his boys George.

His reply was that when he yelled "George" he got a response.

RIP
 
I remember a interview that he did and the reporter asked him why he named all his boys George.

His reply was that when he yelled "George" he got a response.

RIP
Yep, and his girls were all named derivatives of "George" as well. lol

Unfortunately, his age is also on par with other people who engaged in high contact sports...they all shortened their lifespans.
RIP
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,570,775
Members
169,163
Latest member
LorenzaKae
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top