Gaborone

SoVa

AH senior member
Joined
Mar 16, 2024
Messages
84
Reaction score
139
Media
3
Curious if there is anywhere within a couple hours of Gaborone where I could do a one day hunt (picked up in Gaborone that morning and back that night or maybe back the next day mid day.)

I will be there for work but don’t have much time to spare.
 
I guess hunting 1 day is better than going to Gaborone and NOT hunting…..but man you need to get creative and carve out at least a week. You’ll never regret it.
 
For a start, send a message to @NKWE SAFARIS Botswana outfitter and sponsor on the forum.
 
I don’t get out much, I thought you misspelled jabroni. Please excuse me and I hope you find a hunt!
 
Curious if there is anywhere within a couple hours of Gaborone where I could do a one day hunt (picked up in Gaborone that morning and back that night or maybe back the next day mid day.)

I will be there for work but don’t have much time to spare.






Wincraft
You should have a few options within a couple of hours of Gaborone. There are several ranches and conservancies in Botswana that offer short, one-day plains game hunts and can arrange pickup in Gaborone. Availability can depend on the season and permits, so it’s worth contacting an outfitter ahead of time to see what can realistically be done in a day. Even if hunting doesn’t work out, some nearby areas also offer good game viewing as a backup.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,570,783
Members
169,017
Latest member
ClemmieTea
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top