For Sale NWTF Knife

SkullKeeper

Silver supporter
AH elite
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
1,645
Reaction score
3,111
Location
Virginia
Media
35
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Hunted
RSA, Tanzania, Zambia
New, never used. Not sure of the steel (but looks like a tool steel, maybe A2 or D2?)
IMG_0500.jpeg
IMG_0501.jpeg
or maker, only has BOYT on the sheath. Has convex grind. $70 shipped.
IMG_0502.jpeg
 
What di you have here skull keeper?
 
I like that concept of full sized handle, compact blade. Reminds me of a couple of pistols I own. Very useful knife!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,320
Messages
1,572,874
Members
169,632
Latest member
CDZKing525
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top