Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Zimbabwe (Omay), New Zealand, South Africa (NWP, Limpopo, Eastern Cape); USA (NE, NC, MD, AZ, TX)
I recently discovered the YouTube channel of Kirby Allison. He has a series called "From Suit to Shoot," detailing every consideration for a traditional Scottish shoot, from attire, to guns, to etiquette, etc. This includes a visit to Purdey for his guns!

Fascinating series highlighting craftsman who still do things the old way.

Here's the trailer for the series:

And here's the episode covering his visit to Purdey:

Looks like I will book in some You Tube time.
I'd like to see some of the "Nice Stuff" but it's out of my budget.

Our Carruthers group is booked into an estate in Scotland next September for stag stalking and grouse shooting. The first two days will be around London hiring tweeds and visiting Purdeys, Rigbys Holland and Holland and Westley Richards. So this Suit to Shoot series is very relevant, thank you Rinehart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OctavioN51

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair
Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!