Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa
Would like to trade these magnum primers for large pistol primers or small pistol primers new in box. 1000 for 1000. I hope this is the correct thread for this.

E28A949F-055C-4719-B69E-2E9878D1B5D3.jpeg
8566DD7C-5507-46BA-8A4E-98B7C4A4271F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Still alive

You probably need to indicate where you are so a face to fact trade could be an option. I don't think you are able to ship primers or powder without being in the right business.

BTW, I have extra WW large pistol primers if you just happen to be in Albuquerque, NM.

@Still alive

You probably need to indicate where you are so a face to fact trade could be an option. I don't think you are able to ship primers or powder without being in the right business.

BTW, I have extra WW large pistol primers if you just happen to be in Albuquerque, NM.
I believe you can ship primers and ammo through the mail without any hazmat shipping cost

Absolutely not correct. You cannot even ship live ammo via US Postal (USPS). A postal inspector called me last year on an order of reloading bullets from a small outfit, because they suspected it was loaded ammo (a no-no). I gave them permission to open the package, which they did.

I can also work a swap with you

if you’re in Tucson Az
I have what you need and I can use what you have Also.

I have both CCI large pistol and Winchester small pistol and am in Colorado. Can also do western Kansas

I received a PM from still alive but so far no reply

Absolutely not correct. You cannot even ship live ammo via US Postal (USPS). A postal inspector called me last year on an order of reloading bullets from a small outfit, because they suspected it was loaded ammo (a no-no). I gave them permission to open the package, which they did.
This is right, primers and ammo or powder is a NO GO in the mail. Probably wont hear from him now.

If you are near Alabama/ N. Florida, edge of MS, or GA, let me know. I may can make arrangements. Thank you.

From his previous posts it looks like he is from southern california. Cerritos.
Krish

From his previous posts it looks like he is from southern california. Cerritos.
Krish
I contacted him when he first posted about the primers with a trade offer. I did tell him that USPS was not an option and also that in all likelihood a hazmat fee would need to be paid for both and asked if there were any state restrictions for me shipping into California. He said he would check and get back to me. That was on Jan 28th and I have heard nothing since.

I contacted him when he first posted about the primers with a trade offer. I did tell him that USPS was not an option and also that in all likelihood a hazmat fee would need to be paid for both and asked if there were any state restrictions for me shipping into California. He said he would check and get back to me. That was on Jan 28th and I have heard nothing since.
Powder and primers require a license to ship. Several hoops to jump through and a cost. They cannot be shipped by any means by a person without the license except by personal vehicle.
CA has it's own rules on top of the feds. It is my understanding that powder and primers must be shipped to an FFL in CA, not direct to an individual, could be mistaken though.

Powder and primers require a license to ship. Several hoops to jump through and a cost. They cannot be shipped by any means by a person without the license except by personal vehicle.
CA has it's own rules on top of the feds. It is my understanding that powder and primers must be shipped to an FFL in CA, not direct to an individual, could be mistaken though.
That is what I suspected. Thanks for the information. I'm sure if he wants that trade to happen it will have to be directly person to person. I know some firearm sellers won't ship to the peoples republic of California so knew there were complications. I try to avoid those kind of legal problems.

We need a dedicated trade thread for powder and primers with nothing but “I’ll trade this for this” and a location where we live for a personal transport conversation starter. I know it is very similar to our classifieds, but it would be more of a hazmat specialty thread.

Seems the OP is MIA!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaja

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,