AH senior member
Reaction score
Website
ammoguide.com
Media
Member of
NRA Patron Life, NAHC Life, SCI, RMEF
Hunted
South Africa, Argentina, Norway, Korea, England, 4 Canada Provinces, 2 Mexico States, 12 US States
NOS in the box 7mm WSM Ultimate Shadow 24" barrel, synthetic stock, gloss blued, 3 down 1 up capacity, 3 position safety, control feed claw extractor. Scope was mounted, and removed, never fired. 7mm WSM caliber in M70-SCARCE. Ultimate Shadow-Scarce. No scratches, dings, or blemishes. See all pictures. Shipping to US addresses only. $125 if you want a hard carry case, $75 if you want the factory cardboard box. As-is no return or refund. $2750.00 cert check, USPS money order, personal check

20240125_120738.jpg
20240125_120843.jpg
20240125_121028.jpg
20240125_120937.jpg
20240125_121035.jpg
20240125_121046.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
NOS in the box 7mm WSM Ultimate Shadow 24" barrel, synthetic stock, gloss blued, 3 down 1 up capacity, 3 position safety, control feed claw extractor. Scope was mounted, and removed, never fired. 7mm WSM caliber in M70-SCARCE. Ultimate Shadow-Scarce. No scratches, dings, or blemishes. See all pictures. Shipping to US addresses only. $125 if you want a hard carry case, $75 if you want the factory cardboard box. As-is no return or refund.

I want to make 100% certain I am understanding..

youre offering a fully functioning Winchester Ultimate Shadow in 7MM WSM.. in the original factory box.. for $75?

You mentioned pics.. I dont see any..

If the above is correct.. and the pics can validate you have it in your possession.. I'll take it..

I'll shoot you a PM..

youre offering a fully functioning Winchester Ultimate Shadow in 7MM WSM.. in the original factory box.. for $75?

If the above is correct.. and the pics can validate you have it in your possession.. I'll take it..

I'll shoot you a PM..
You might have to go $125? LOL

NOS in the box 7mm WSM Ultimate Shadow 24" barrel, synthetic stock, gloss blued, 3 down 1 up capacity, 3 position safety, control feed claw extractor. Scope was mounted, and removed, never fired. 7mm WSM caliber in M70-SCARCE. Ultimate Shadow-Scarce. No scratches, dings, or blemishes. See all pictures. Shipping to US addresses only. $125 if you want a hard carry case, $75 if you want the factory cardboard box. As-is no return or refund. $2750.00 cert check, USPS money order, personal check

ok.. NOW I understand :)

it appears you were editing and adding to the post at the same time I was replying...

GLWS!

:)

I'll shoot you a PM..
OH NOOO!!! You are mistaken. $75 is for shipping in the factory cardboard box. Photos and purchase price have been posted. Thanx for your interest

update to listing: added NEW Leupold VX II 4-12x40 set in DNZ Game Reaper mount system. ships in hardcase only. factory box not available

20240125_164028.jpg
20240125_164100.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PRICE REDUCED!!! $2350

I took the rifle to the local gun dealer today to get a valuation since there has been no interest in it so far. He pulled out a 500 page book and showed me the values of the different conditions. He looked down the barrel and said it had been fired so it would have to sell as used. I was disappointed at the published value. He said if I sold it on consignment I'd end up with $500-$600 in my pocket.
For that little I'll keep it and hand it down to one of my Grandkids.
No point in continuing to list it if asking price is unreasonable.
Rifle is no longer available.

Curtis

His offer was a bit low but not out of the ballpark. Two big marks against the value are the caliber 7 WSM being nearly extinct and then the cheap plastic stock. Those two really hurt it. If it were a 300 WSM in a standard wooden stock it'd be a 1200 rifle all day long. Scope value is typically half of MSRP value whatever that comes out to. I've found it more profitable to sell scopes separately from rifles if you're trying to get the most out of it. That being said, looks like a great rifle and I'm sure your kids will appreciate it, good call keeping it!

I was thinking since the 7mm WSM was so scarce it may be the one someone needs to complete their set of WSM/WSSM rifles. That's why I had it. Unfortunately I've had to liquidate some of my collection and no longer have the full set. Between the ones I've sold and the ones that have morphed into B&Ms, I only have 2- 270s, 1-300, and 1-325 left. One of the 270s could have been for sale, but after the trip to the gunshop I think I'll be keeping it too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FB88cs

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?