For Sale Unfired New Haven Made Model 70 Safari Express In 416 Rem Mag

smurgeon

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hello all,

Up for sale, I have an unfired New Haven made Winchester Model 70 in 416 Rem Mag (Ser # G343XXX). It does have some marks in the bolt raceway from cycling the action, but is otherwise clean. I have decided to sell because I am consolidating my rifles and will hopefully be buying a Blaser with several barrels. The rifle will come with Leupold QD rings/base and a brand new VX-3 1.5-5x scope. Additionally, I have 120 rounds of ammo available (100 Hornady 400gr DGX and 20 Remington 400gr swift A frames). It does not come with its original box unfortunately.

I would like to sell this as a complete package for $2100 obo shipped.

I understand I am a new poster here but I will direct you to plenty of other sites where I have a flawless trader rating. If you have any questions or want some additional photos, please don't hesitate to ask.

v/r,

Taylor

IMG_E7623.JPG
ammo.JPG
left.JPG
new haven.JPG
right.JPG
safari express.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang and yet another one pops up! Those are great rifles in an excellent caliber! Excellent scope to boot. That serial is likely early 2000s... 2001-2002 maybe? I'd be working on this if I didn't already have two of them :)

It’s nice, I have the 375 and a 70’s Super Express 458. This would be a nice addition, but it’s a pain to ship Ammo to Alaska.
You are asking full retail, but it’s a nice package.
I may be interested in the rifle and scope alone....

Beauty of a rifle. I have that same seat. Mine is black though. Haha.

I'm interested. I'm new to the site, I assume you will contact me by e-mail?

Beautiful rifle, if I was in the market for a big bore rifle I would love to get this one. Great package deal too.

Used one just like it to build 404 Jeffery

Is the rifle available? I’m interested. PM me.

Is the rifle available? I’m interested. PM me.
Hi @Hunter6400, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Hi @Hunter6400, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.
Thank you for that information. I’m new here and learning. (-.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois