For Sale Shiloh Sharps Creedmoor Silhouette 45-70

How many rounds does it hold down? Definitely a push feed huh?
At least I got to take her under the bleachers before you just sell her off like some tramp! Just like you Tim, have your way with them at the range, work up perfect loads and then it’s off to the classifieds when you get tired of her! I have a half a mind to tell Kathy how you treat these girls behind her back! Oh wait, she knows cuz you been married a long time, she is complicit I say! Very sick!
good luck with the sale buddy, hate to see it go but excited to see what will come next! It is truly a magnificent Shiloh Rifle.
Control feed for sure....thumb and forefinger. :)

Edit: After I finished grinding stumps and cutting brush today, I put 10 rounds through the .375, getting the NECG sight dialed in. It was sweet. Thanks buddy - I never see that rifle without thinking of you!

Nice Shiloh. Love the bone and charcoal pack hardening.

Does anyone else hear the theme song to "Quigley Down Under" when they look at this rifle?

:ROFLMAO:

Man, what a nice example of a Shiloh Sharps. I was just getting ready to post that I would take it til I scrolled down and finally saw the “SOLD” post above. Congrats to both parties

This rifle deserves to pose in photos with critters on the African continent.

Unfortunately, not in the cards for me to make a third trip over.

But how cool would it be to take a mixed bag of PG with this beauty...while wearing buckskins like TR!
Say it isn't so! No more trips to Africa???

You're mighty young to make such a proclamation!
I turn 65 this year and my wife says I need to start acting my age.

I asked her if I could just act 55...she said no! :(

That's your first problem. You asked! Take a lead from Cody and Myself. TELL HER WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO! Lol!
Yeah....right. I have seen how that works out! :LOL:

Yeah....right. I have seen how that works out! :LOL:

Yeah, when she says ‘ya gotta sleep sometime’ I get cold sweats!

I should have known better.........

You guys crack me up!

Gives the word ‘crack’ new meaning as well. You really must choose your words more carefully Tim!

Gives the word ‘crack’ new meaning as well. You really must choose your words more carefully Tim!
Some might accuse me of injecting double entendre on purpose....

Reactions: WAB
You sir are a troubled man!

Best of luck with the sale, it’s a stunning rifle!

You sir are a troubled man!

Best of luck with the sale, it’s a stunning rifle!
It is sold! Making arrangements to deliver next week.

Post #24

Congrats! I was so busy busting your ass I missed that!
It is sold! Making arrangements to deliver next week.

Post #24s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DesmondU66

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross