For Sale Shiloh Sharps Creedmoor Silhouette 45-70

I will deliver anywhere within 200 miles of Springfield or 100 miles of the route from Springfield to Houston (I am making that drive in February). All applicable laws apply, of course.
How do I get in touch with you about your shiloh sharps

How do I get in touch with you about your shiloh sharps
Try to get signed in for days so I could buy the gun but could not now I'm signed in and it's too late boy am I crying

PM sent

We have offer and acceptance.

The deal has not been consummated yet.

Just so there are no misunderstandings...the rifle is considered sold. I told Buster I would let him know if for some reason the deal falls through (which I don't expect...but it does happen).

Tim

Well Gee Wally! If I didnt already have a nice Sharps I would have been all over this!! :p :W Dynamite:

Just to close the loop on this thread, the new owner has taken delivery of the rifle.
You are going to miss this one!

Oh yeah! I should have Willie Nelson write a song about her

Beautiful Sharps. I have thoroughly enjoyed owning several Sharps. This wood is some of the nicest I've seen...exhibition grade. Kudos to the buyer.

Try to get signed in for days so I could buy the gun but could not now I'm signed in and it's too late boy am I crying
I have a Shiloh Sharps Creedmore Silhouette 45-70 rifle for sale, if your interested. PLM

I will deliver anywhere within 200 miles of Springfield or 100 miles of the route from Springfield to Houston (I am making that drive in February). All applicable laws apply, of course.
How long is the barrel

How long is the barrel
Well, it was 30 inches when I owned it.

The new owner may have shortened it, as he has owned it for over a year now, per the posts in this thread. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinfredFin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!