For Sale Sauer 100 9.3x62 Plus Components

If I didn't have my CZ this would be gone. This is one hell of deal with components and all.

Could someone give me a rough idea on what the total cost would be to have a gunsmith install iron sights (something similar to Winchester Safari M70 style) on a rifle like this?

Could someone give me a rough idea on what the total cost would be to have a gunsmith install iron sights (something similar to Winchester Safari M70 style) on a rifle like this?
Call SSK Firearms in OH. I would say somewhere around $125 including parts. Drilling and tapping is usually around $20 per hole. Depending on the sights, it would be between 2 and 4 holes.

shit. Been out of town since the 3rd and wasn't checking AH much and totally missed this.

i sent you a note on GB, I'll take the components, too.

Done. Probably will be Weds or Thurs before I can get over to the post office for the money order.

I have one of these in the same caliber, and it has been an absolute tack driver with any load I’ve fed it. Lightweight, great handling, and accurate. Also really like the synthetic stock, it’s well above a lot of synthetics on many of our US guns.

Hard to believe you can buy a rifle for under $1000 and have the bolt be as smooth as this one.

1659193987951.png

Pleasure doing business with you, @TOBY458

Hard to believe you can buy a rifle for under $1000 and have the bolt be as smooth as this one.

View attachment 480011

Pleasure doing business with you, @TOBY458

It’s surely is amazing for being a “budget” rifle!

I love mine!! Even the synthetic stock is light years ahead of the majority of synthetic stocks, too!

It is quick to get on target, and the cheek weld is great.

Here is mine!!

Hawk

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

Just a shame they don't make it in lefty.

I'm looking for some glass for this. My inclination is a VX III 1.5-5x20, but honestly, anything with a low, low-end magnification will do. Not opposed to something with a 40 or 42 mm OBJ, as long as the low end isn't any higher than 2.5X, though 2X or lower is preferred.

Open to suggestions. I know there are lots of LPVO options available for AR platform rifles, not really interested in those. They're just too "busy" for hunting, at least IMO.

I do, too. Unfortunately, the only one I know of is the Leupold VX Freedom. Was looking for a little better quality than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrinCrof

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!