For sale Ruger M77 Express Rifle 30-06

Greyman

Reaction score
For sale Ruger M77 Express Rifle
In 30-06,CRF, 1/4" rib Express sights excellent condition.
If interested drop me an email at
[redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an fyi we usually include some more info about the firearm, pictures and price here. Glad you joined welcome to AH and good luck selling your rifle. Also no personal contact info except through the private message system is customary.

I am a Nigerian prince worth 3 billion American dollars, I need your birthday, ssn, and that 30-06 to free my fortune
Would a .35 Whelen do?

Reactions: crs
Are you willing to consider a trade ?

If I hadnt just bought 10 new rifles and booked a 90 day safari to Tanzania, I would be all over this! :rolleyes: :W Dynamite::A Outta:

"If interested contact me" is a big red flag for most of us here on AH.
Post your asking price if you want to sell.
"If interested contact me" is a big red flag for most of us here on AH.
Post your asking price if you want to sell.
So is “Joined March 29, 2022.”

+1

And to Mention,.....(You) Not To Mention,....No Self Introduction.!??

Like it, or maybe not, (Don't know, thus Don't give a sh*t), you may have been lurking around without joining for days, months or years. We (AH members) don't know.

Until You prove yourself worthy....Only Then Will I apologize for this post,. However until then, I and probably many others will be skeptical, until we know for sure of your character.

No offense, well maybe some...depends on how long you stick around. But to just join....and immediately offer an item for sell.....Well FYI, anti's, trolls, and scammers are all over the internet!

Many, Many, Thanks to Brickburn, our aggressive administrators, and many other long time members here on AH, these sorts don't last long, are relatively quickly found and removed!!

So, Perhaps you might want to have a "Redo"!

Or perhaps you just found out that this isn't the forum of fools you had anticipated on scamming, retract your for sale post, followed by a very quick and quiet leaving of this forum!!

First Introduce yourself.
Perhaps give us a little info of yourself and the type of hunting, type(s) of shooting, firearms you own, hunting /shooting you like to do. Where you are located (state, province, country, etc.).

I and I'll apologize now to Brickburn and our AH administrators, and other members for me being such an asshole to a newbie. However, in my defense I have welcomed a lot of new members to AH and I have invited many folks I know to join AH.

SO,.... Back up...and tell us about yourself, your experiences, etc. and let's get off on the perverbial right foot

If I hadnt just bought 10 new rifles and booked a 90 day safari to Tanzania, I would be all over this! :rolleyes: :W Dynamite::A Outta:
Buy it Stoppelman! Sell five of the new rifles to @TOBY458 and reduce your Safari time to 30 days and go to Tanganyika instead. Pay for it with the Pay Pal "AH Members and Scammers" plan.

Damn! Blackburn:ROFLMAO:, I hunt and peck 2 words an hour, give me a break on the 30 minute edit time limit. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It took me almost an hour with a lot of help to edit my previous post and it timed out.

Please delete previous similar other post/thread/what the hell ever/ as being the first part of the later post as a duplicate post.

:E Rofl::E Rofl:

I knew them 2 scottish fellows named single malt were only trouble :E Rofl:Constantly interrupting me as I typed.

For sale Ruger M77 Express Rifle
In 30-06,CRF, 1/4" rib Express sights excellent condition.
If interested drop me an email at
[redacted]
Hi @Greyman, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Greyman,

If my typing skills were better, well, my point is made.
I'll give you a very, very, little margin of wiggle room, which is better than none, a chance to redeem yourself.

Greyman,

If my typing skills were better, well, my point is made.
I'll give you a very, very, little margin of wiggle room, which is better than none, a chance to redeem yourself.
Tick tock, tick tock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesDet

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.