For Sale Ruger #1 .405 Laminate With Simmons Scope

Thomas G. Vogt

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
#1 .405 Laminate stock. Serial number 134-11xxx, 2006? With Simmons 3 x 9 ProHunter WA in their Silver finish. From my research the Stainless Tropical .405 was made three years 2003-2006. The serial number puts this one at 2006.

As with the other two #1's I have listed this one looks unfired. Not a mark anywhere on the metal or stock and the bore is perfect. The previous owner installed a Simmons 3 x 9 WA scope in the factory Stainless mounts/Rings. Duplex reticle with perfect glass. It does have one very small spot( pencil point) on the tube. The owner also added a very nice wide leather sling with the Ruger name on it.
3 day non firing inspection period.

I can send the Imgur link for the close up pictures and my info and cell.

$1,450 plus USPS Priority Shipping/Ins to your FFL who must be willing to accept from a non licensee.

MO or personal check accepted. I will ship after funds clear.

Thanks

IMG_5802.JPG

LOL, Charlie. To The Top- his reply resets it to the top of the board for more exposure

thank you Albert for helping an old guy understand the text jargon

@CAustin just close the deal already! Great caliber if you reload;) And it fits your collection so you actually need this gun:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg