For Sale Ruger #1 .405 Laminate With Simmons Scope

Thomas G. Vogt

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
#1 .405 Laminate stock. Serial number 134-11xxx, 2006? With Simmons 3 x 9 ProHunter WA in their Silver finish. From my research the Stainless Tropical .405 was made three years 2003-2006. The serial number puts this one at 2006.

As with the other two #1's I have listed this one looks unfired. Not a mark anywhere on the metal or stock and the bore is perfect. The previous owner installed a Simmons 3 x 9 WA scope in the factory Stainless mounts/Rings. Duplex reticle with perfect glass. It does have one very small spot( pencil point) on the tube. The owner also added a very nice wide leather sling with the Ruger name on it.
3 day non firing inspection period.

I can send the Imgur link for the close up pictures and my info and cell.

$1,450 plus USPS Priority Shipping/Ins to your FFL who must be willing to accept from a non licensee.

MO or personal check accepted. I will ship after funds clear.

Thanks

IMG_5802.JPG

LOL, Charlie. To The Top- his reply resets it to the top of the board for more exposure

thank you Albert for helping an old guy understand the text jargon

@CAustin just close the deal already! Great caliber if you reload;) And it fits your collection so you actually need this gun:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you