Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Free State, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda
I have decided I dont have the room and would like to put some money back to the next hunt instead of shoulder mounting my Livingston Eland. The cape is tanned and ready to mount. Here is the pic of eland and the cape laid out. He was taken in Zimbabwe.

Measurements are:

A: 12.5
B: 37
C: 45
D: 58

No idea on the value, but we can figure that out. PM with any questions, thank you.
thumbnail (10).jpg
thumbnail (11).jpg
DSC01622.JPG

It appears wet tanned- can you confirm? Well you need at least tanning costs for it

@buck wild ,

Yes it is wet tanned, done by Carolina Fur dressing in Raleigh.

bump

$650 Shipped

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mdwise75

Latest profile posts

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!