Newboomer

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, SCI, American Legion, Freemasons
Hunted
RSA, Maine, Montana, Colorado, Texas, Alaska, California.
XL 650 press.
4 caliber conversion kits. 9mm., 45acp, 308 Win., 375HH.
4 quick change caliber kits. 9mm., 45acp, 308 Win., 375HH.
Roller handle.
Several powder bars.
Low powder sensor.
I bought this outfit with the intention of loading large amounts of several calibers but I don't shoot that much anymore. Most of my loading is small batches and the reconfiguring of the press involved more work than the actual loading. It has been used very little and was occupying too much real estate on my bench so it has been packed away.
Approximate retail cost is $ 1525.00. My sale price is $ 1250.00 delivered in the lower 48 states.

5shot

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
If you decide to break this up, I may be interested in some of the caliber conversions.

Newboomer

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, SCI, American Legion, Freemasons
Hunted
RSA, Maine, Montana, Colorado, Texas, Alaska, California.
Thanks for the offer but I don't want to separate items. What I might sell could be just what someone who buys the entire outfit wants. Anyway, it's packed and ready to ship.

perttime

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
A buyer who only needs the press and one or two calibers could easily sell the unwanted items.

Bullthrower338

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
A buyer who only needs the press and one or two calibers could easily sell the unwanted items.
Or.....Buy guns chambered for the caliber conversations!

Nice deal NB! Love my Dillon for pistol loading!

PARA45

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
South Africa, Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO
What a great deal! I am a huge fan of Dillon products, and own several 550s. If I didn't have the 550s, I would definitely be interested. Gents, just in case you guys didn't know this, but Dillon products have a no BS life time warranty on their products, regardless of who owns them.

CoElkHunter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
What a great deal! I am a huge fan of Dillon products, and own several 550s. If I didn't have the 550s, I would definitely be interested. Gents, just in case you guys didn't know this, but Dillon products have a no BS life time warranty on their products, regardless of who owns them.
It is a great deal! However, I would like to own several more CZ 550 rifles other than the Dillon caliber conversions! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Damon Engel wrote on Saul's profile.
Hello! I noticed your E Type in your avatar. What year is it? I have a '69 that looks identical, minus the wire wheels. My car has the steel rims, as I understand it,a more expensive option, but I like the wire wheel much better!
pamtnman wrote on Timothy Doyle's profile.
Interested in the 450/400 dies. I have PayPal. Thank you
Hunt booked 2022
ve7poi wrote on ZANA BOTES SAFARI's profile.
See you in May 2022
twenty days with you time seems to have slowed now after booking lol
tarbe wrote on Royal27's profile.
Current ETA to Buc-ees is 11 am or we can meet you there about 2 hrs later in the way back.